The speed at which products matured to diverse and complex business requirements, the need for business to operate more and more in a collaborative environment and have agility has grown leaps and bounds today. This has lead to the customization cost go northwards and is mostly responsible for budget overruns and delayed implementations.
We have invested in developing unique implementation methodologies that :
* Capitalize on our SAP Business One product knowledge
* Are based on a library of business processes for each vertical market
* Incorporate our extensive customer engagement experience in the areas of financial services, retail, supply chain management, manufacturing and inventory management
* Leverage our expertise in Integration services and Business Intelligence solutions
As an International organization we provide support at the speed of thought. We realize that for us to do this, we need to provide support when you need it, where you need it.
Therefore, our flexible programs work in conjunction with our in-country partners to maximize customer experience and ensure that customers are covered when their business runs.
* Field level customization and mapping the underlying process changes in SAP Business One.
* Customizations through SAP Business One UI API.
* Customizations through building of wrapper applications in non- SAP Business One screens.
* Data Migration techniques to integrate legacy data.
* Add on applications that enhance the core SAP Business One functionalities.
Fasttrack has set up a Fasttrack Support Center (FSC) in Manila, Philippines, with the aim of being the primary hub for delivering services and support to SAP Business One partners and customers.
The support center provides proactive services and support such as remote consulting expertise for SBO customization, project and design advice, application configuration, custom programming, and web services – to help ensure the optimum performance of SAP Business One solution.
The FSC serves as service and support network for SAP Business One partners and customers worldwide. The Support Center has the mission of supporting local and global markets, developing top-class solutions, and driving innovation and competitive advantage for SAP Business One, its partners and its customers .
The facility has been built with capacity for workforce expansion as the number of serviced customer increases.
We help organizations to overcome challenges of making business operations better, more efficient, flexible, integrated, and reliable.
Pre-qualifies the request and performs first level resolution of the logged incident. The first level support is responsible to address incidents that occur repeatedly by applying documented solutions in the defined time. This defined time is the service level agreed in the Service level agreement (SLA). The service level agreement defines all incidents and problems that come under the umbrella of the multi-stage support.
* Co-ordination and communication with the end User.
* Categorization and prioritization of incoming requests.
* Forwarding of requests to planned and defined technical groups.
* Recording of requests into tracking tools.
For incidents, for which standard solutions are not available, move into the problem definition space and are escalated to the concerned competency group/second level specialists. The specialists then focus on solving the problem by adhering to industry standard problem management practice. The second level problems also have loosely attached service levels response time.
Handles incidents that have been escalated into being problems with longer rectification timeframe projectized handling of the problem with strict invocation of change management.